Thursday, October 20, 2011

Essential Must-See Acoustic Videos

Don't get me wrong, Bowser's Beats is and always will be an EDM site. But because I run this site, people assume that I only like EDM. False, I enjoy all types of music, but the rate of new releases in the EDM world far outpaces any other genre; so naturally it lends itself to blogging. As a tribute to other music, I am dedicating a complete post to the best acoustic videos on the web. Not a single electric sound here. These vids are the cream of the crop, absolute must-hears that everyone should know about. So start at the top and just work your way down thru all of them. You can't miss.

When man made the guitar, God sent Tommy to play it
Same medley as the first, included both because I can't decide which is better
I don't even know how he's creating some of these sounds. I've never seen anyone play like this

3:54  $$$

Love the Spanish fingerstyle. This is a study jam of mine
This guy is a god on the ukulele 

Still sounds insane but youtube quality doesn't give the song above complete justice. Just buy it. 
$$$ This post ends where it began....with Tommy Emmanuel. This is personally my favorite song of the bunch. After listening to secs .43 -1:24, I shouldn't need to explain why I think he's the best acoustic guitarist in the world. 

........if you want to learn to play acoustic like these guys, Stewie can teach you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment