Thursday, October 27, 2011

Skrillex ft. The Doors - Breakn' A Sweat (Unreleased)


*Download Breakn' A Sweat - Skrillex/Doors* - Great quality for an unreleased track. If my dad who grew up in the 70's heard this he would not believe the legendary Doors collaborated on this track. What is the world coming to. Despite working w/ classic rockers, Skrillex doesn't turn down his signature toughness at all for this jam.


With You Friends by Skrillex

Download With You Friends
3:20 onward in the song above is the reason I started listening to Skrillex, mainly b/c it reminded me of Daft Punk. What happened to this Skrillex? His stuff keeps getting more and more hard, but I'd wish he'd return to this style. Oddly enough this was the first song of his I ever heard, so needless to say, my first impression of his sound was way off from what he's evolved into.

Download Wayfaring Stranger ft. Ralph Standley/LeAnn Rimes - Pretty Lights  - Pretty Light's country collaboration from the video above was also just released. PL adds a really ambient chilled out vibe to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment