Friday, November 11, 2011

Weekend Goodies Vol. 4: Throwbacks Revisited

I've decided to change the direction of weekend updates. Instead of focusing on new music, now each weekend I will post on a different topic/genre. This week I've decided to post some of my favorite old songs that have gotten electric face-lifts. Happy 11/11/11. Rage hard this weekend.

 Jackson 5 - ABC (A.Skillz Remix) $$$$ Might as well start off with my favorite.                    Click ↓ to DL

Marvin Gaye - Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Van O Remix)

Hall & Oates - Out of Touch (DJ Kue Remix)

Sublime - Santeria (JPOD Remix)

A-Ha - Take On Me (The Twelves Remix)

Steve Miller Band - Fly Like An Eagle (Pretty Lights Remix)

Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - California Soul (A.Skillz Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment